Do you like to be in the field? Do you have 2+ year's experience in a technical role with a focus on the electrical or mechanical field? Please continue reading…
Kelly Services is looking for a Field Repair Manufacturing Technician for one of our international clients. Our client is a world leader in digital cartography and currently expanding their services in Europe. Their mission is to capture the world, and their growing team helps to provide world wide access. The scope of content for this role includes videos, books, publications, mapping data, satellite and aerial imagery, business addresses, restaurant reviews, retail product inventories, real estate listings and government data. As a Field Repair Manufacturing Technician you will have an unique opportunity to be part of one of these projects. You'll repair and upgrade vehicles, computers and cameras in the field. You'll also assemble computers, powers systems, cameras and sensors.
The Field Repair Manufacturing Technician will be part of a team that travels around Europe assisting in various projects. Testing and troubleshooting equipment stated above will be an important part of your role. We're looking for a flexible, creative person and a great problem solver.
Are you up for the challenge?
* Analyse daily field issues and provide hardware technical support to field operators
* Troubleshoot and rectify computers, power systems, vehicle mounted assemblies, cameras & sensors, both in the field and workshop.
* Execute field upgrades and replacements of these items in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) or further Abroad
* Analyse failures and proactively partake in corrective action and engineering change strategies
* Review and revise engineering documents to reflect actual implementation
* Assemble and test vehicle assemblies, and implement engineering changes
* Monitor spares inventories and manage reorder process
* Document work carried out and produce reports as required.
* Minimum of 2 year's engineering or technical education.
* Minimum of 2 year's experience in a technical hands-on position.
* Experience using tools for mechanical assembly/fabrication and cable assembly.
* Energetic and keen to analyze and improve reliability, safety and usability
* Willing and able to travel at short notice
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Frequent Travel reaching 80% during peak periods
* Car 'B' driving license and clean driving record.
* Some kind of Technical Degree
* Specialization in repair/assembly of optical assemblies or vehicle systems.
* Experience working in a hands-on technical role in Aerospace, Automotive, Rail, Oil and Gas, or similar industry with high technical standards.
* Help-desk or remote technical support experience.
* Experience writing or reviewing technical documents.
* Experience in repair or assembly of PC's, Vehicles and Sensors.
* Experience supervising, coordinating or managing small teams.
* Basic knowledge of Linux.
What do we offer:
* Contract via Kelly Services with a maximum of 2 years (40 hours per week)
* Salary of €16,50 per hour (€ 2860,00 gross per month based on 40 hours) (125% for overtime, 150% in weekend or on Holidays)
* Expenses: Reimbursed weekly
* Start date: ASAP (procedure consists of three selection rounds)
Are you interested in this position? Please apply with your English CV and motivation letter via our website.
For more information you can call 023 7111183.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.