For one of our most exciting clients in the FMCG industry, we are looking for a Finance Supply Chain Analyst to join the team in Rotterdam. Although the team is based here, note that this specific role is fully remote.
Our client is proud of its Tea business, with world class purpose driven brands such as Lipton, PG tips and Pukka. Recently, it decided to separate the Tea business to ensure it can best achieve its potential and is currently exploring several options for separation, including a demerger, an initial public offering, a disposal or through partnership models.
As TeaCo moves towards being a standalone entity, we are seeking a Finance Supply Chain Analyst to join Project Blossom to design agile end state processes from scratch. The Supply Chain Finance organisation spans a central team covering Product costing & Transfer pricing, Procurement, Logistics, Controlled costs (Capex, Business waste & overheads) and furthermore locally based teams supporting 9 factories globally and 3 tea Plantations. We need a candidate who can understand and create the forecasting process across all these areas in the new planning tool. The ERP system will be SAP 4HANA and the planning tool which is yet to be chosen will link to this.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
* Lead the detailed design of integrated, E2E SCF Planning and Forecasting processes by working with each of the respective SCF teams
* Design the global/ regional/ local process and how it fits into the quarterly S&OP process
* Work closely with the Tea Sourcing & Source-to-Pay workstreams to understand how the materials forecast feeds into the SCF Forecast and then into the S&OP process
* Within S&OP team help choose a tool and create a process that integrates volume driven sales forecasts with associated supply chain costs to produce a P&L
* Review and update the Strategic planning process - Manufacturing Site Masterplans, TP
* Review and updated the Business Planning Process (plan creation, consolidation, and approval) across SCF areas such as:
- Product costing & TP (incl. targeting setting)
- Manufacturing Activity Based Costing (sign off volume assumptions)
- Factory Forecast generation (cost, waste, capex)
- Overheads & Indirect Costs
* Provide support during the lifecycle of the programme, from process design in the chosen system, through testing and training into deployment
* Strong Supply Chain Finance knowledge covering Product Costing, Transfer Pricing, Manufacturing & Logistics and SC Overheads (5yrs+)
* Specific SCF forecasting experience (3yrs+) with an understanding of the S&OP process
* Good SAP knowledge (S/4HANA ideal) in the FMCG industry
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly Services for 6 Months; likely contract extension until end of 2022
* Salary of max 5900 EUR per Month, depending on Experience
* Start date: ASAP
* An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Contact us today!
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06-519 58 864
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.