For our client, an international market leader in paper manufacturing & recycling, we are searching for a Financial Analyst Recycling Europe employee in the area of Eindhoven.
Our client, with operating companies in 36 countries and around 46.000 employees, is world leader in the paper based packaging industry. Locally collected paper and cardboard is made into compacted bales, which are then transported to paper mills for recycling.
The division Recycling that is currently seeking a Financial Analyst has a network of recycling plants committed to minimising waste and closing loops.
Sustainability is in their DNA. This role has opened due to promotion within the team. The Financial Analyst reports to the CFO Recycling.
The financial analyst, working closely with the CFO Recycling, will bring support in the following main activities:
- Reporting onEuropean Recycling level:
- Periodic reporting consolidation and forecasting activity (Budget, Rolling Forecast etc.);
- Monthly Results reporting
- Analysing reports and adding value to the recycling business
- Analysis of main operational and financial KPIs;
- Contact to the European Headquarter finance team at Schiphol
- Manage several approval processes like CapEx within recycling
- Support recycling financial community on compliance.
- Participate in various internal (ad hoc) project groups across Europe
- Organise and prepare content for site visits and controller meetings
- Minimum Bachelor education or equivalent
- Preferably career 2nd step
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Competence profile: Accurate, analytical and conceptual thinking, flexibility, information seeking and initiative.
- Enthusiastic IT user. Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office is a must and SAP and HFM is preferable
- Excellent in English (speaking & writing), German is a plus
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills and ability to prioritize own workload
- Candidate must be a team player, working both independently and in an international environment
- Willingness to travel
What do we offer
- Directly contracted by our client or contract via Kelly Services for 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary based on experience and education (Range 3500 - 4000 monthly)
- Start date: to be determined
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Jasper de Waal
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.