For one of our most exciting clients in the FMCG industry, we are looking for a Financial Analyst Supply Chain to join the team in Rotterdam.
This role will support in the SCF workstream as part of Project Blossom, the new Tea company establishment. The role is purely project based and will focus on the 3 areas of process design of the workstream. Product costing, Transfer Pricing and MEC. For this role we are looking for:
* A consultant with a Supply Chain Finance background (i.e. Product Costing, Transfer Pricing and Month end)
* Knowledge in CPG or similar industry
* SAP skills / product costing activities
* Accounting background
* Experience with SAP is a must
* Implementation experience in SAP S/4HANA Controlling Area would be preferred
* Support during the lifecycle of the programme, specifically on the SCF workstream
* Support during working sessions with high and detailed design phase of all processes
* Involvement through testing and training into deployment
What we offer:
* Contract via Kelly Services for 6 Months; Contract extension (6 months) possible
* Salary of max 7000 EUR per Month, depending on Experience
* Start date: ASAP
* An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Contact us today:
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.