Location - Remote
This role is an excellent opportunity for a result-driven individual that likes to find tailored solutions and work proactively with a welcoming and expert team. The position will be mainly home-based with 10% of travel (in respect of local legislation).
The FSP program provides centrally managed workforce solutions in primarily Clinical Operations, Biostatistics, Regulatory and Medical Affairs along with Data Management positions across the North America, EMEA and APAC.
The Functional Manager is primarily accountable for providing expert consultation in a scientific and/or technical subject matter including but not limited to clinical operations, biostatistical, regulatory and medical affairs, and data management FSP work assignments. In addition, the functional manager evaluates and proposes optimal scientific and/or technical solutions for employees and ICs to comply with the requirements of the work assignments.
Where applicable, s/he is responsible for vetting candidates during the recruitment process, training/coaching employees within their domain along with participating in continuous improvement initiatives. In addition, functional managers will provide best practice guidance to the business regarding implementing new projects and guiding employees through work tasks.
- Coaches, trains and mentors' employees and ICs on assignment for clients and direct reports (20%)
- Consults with the client's hiring manager for goal setting and writing yearly performance evaluations (20%)
- Attend KellyOCG´s FSP business meetings to update colleagues/stakeholders about critical action items related to client projects (10%)
- Reports and checks quality of employee work assignments for clients for which Kelly has a non-disclosure agreement (10%)
- Consults and informs Talent Care on performance management and engagement with employees on assignment (10%)
- Contribute in-depth knowledge about business products and value proposition to support business development (10%)
- Represent KellyOCG as a subject matter expert at industry conferences and with internal and external thought leadership content/publications (10%)
- Works closely with Talent Acquisition/Talent Supply Chain to ensure timely and successful outcome of recruitment efforts through providing specific domain and content expertise (10%)
- BA/BS degree in area of specialty; Master's or PhD preferred
- Solid understanding of the entire cycle, processes, and reporting for specific disciplines
- Available to travel up to 10%
- 6-10 years' experience in core specialty discipline
- Proficient in working on all project phases and production support
- Ability to manage project scope and expectation
- Demonstrated very good teamwork with peers and other functions
- Ability to make presentations to KellyOCG and client senior management
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experienced in presenting and representing the organization at conferences and industry events
What do we offer
- Permanent contract (40 hours per week)
- Salary of € 70.000 p.a.
- Start date: asap
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
T: +31 (0)639694482
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.