Functional Consultant Oracle EBS
For our client in Hoofddorp we search for a Functional Consultant Oracle EBS, 6 months contract. (temp or freelance)
* Work closely with EMEA business, IT, and US BPOs to standardize processes across all business domains for Supply Chain business systems
* Collaborate with business partners and IT to help define and document project or enhancement requests scope and objectives
* Educate business team members on business systems current and best practices
* Collect, update, and maintain system Enhancement Requests (Smartsheet experience a plus)
* Maintain awareness of users' expectations with the system
* Document AS IS and TO BE business processes
* Participate in project and enhancement requests governance and prioritization activities
* Develop and maintain collaborative work relationships with internal and external partners
* Perform other duties as assigned including but not limited to participating in audits and audit responses and regulatory inspections and readiness.
· Extensive experience in ERP systems development, implementation, and lifecycle management, ideally in biopharmaceutical environment - Oracle EBS Preferred
· Strong knowledge of CGMP processes in inventory management, manufacturing, Quality or Procurement systems and processes
· Strong project/portfolio management skills (Smartsheet experience a plus)
· Strength in communicating and working effectively with broad stakeholders in various scientific/technical/business disciplines
· Self-directed and able to work independently with minimal direction
· Works well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
· Ability to collaborate and communicate with a variety of key stakeholders (IT, Finance, Logistics, Quality, Supply Chain, Mfg)
· Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
· Ability to objectively evaluate options and develop executive management-level recommendations
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment while delivering a timely and high-quality end work product
· Enthusiastic team player
· Cell Therapy, CAR-T process knowledge and experience is a plus
· 8+ years of experience in an operations role in the life sciences and/or medical devices industry preferred
BS required, degree in business management/science/engineering or IT is a plus
To apply: Please send your cv.
Marc Philip van Ittersum 0654712600
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel werkgever. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official employer. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.