For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for a Global Assistant Brand Manager based in Rotterdam.
- This role offers the opportunity to be part of a growth plan for the Foods category and to shape the future funnel and brand proposition.
- As such it demands an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude paired with strong project management skills. A good degree of familiarity with brand communication tools and innovation process is also required.
- You will be expected to take the full lead on innovation & renovation projects, as well as playing a strong contributing role in defining and refining the Brand Communications.
- Being close to your markets is essential so strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to co-create and co-develop with others is a must.
- Innovation & Renovation project management (OTIF delivery)
- Brand Communication - creating Brand experience toolkits for managed projects
- Design/craft the exceptional product experiences, incl AWs & claims development
- Project team & Stakeholder Management
- BC reviews and analysis
- 2+ years of experience in regional or Global ABM role in FMCG field
- Masters or Bachelors degree
- Proven track record of successfully running innovation and/or renovation projects
- Proven record of leading crossfunctional teams
- Excellent presentation & Stakeholder management skills
- Agencies management experience (pack design, communication, digital).
- Excel good operational level
- Excellent English
- Unilever experience is a strong plus
- Foods categories/Food service experience is a plus
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6 Months, extension possible!
- Salary of max 4700 EUR depending on experience
- Start date: January 3 2022..
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06-519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.