We are immediately looking for a Global CD HR Project Manager (40 hours) in Rotterdam for one of our international customers that is known for its food & beverages, cleaning agents and beauty & personal care products.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently.
Are you ready to make a difference at global scale, leading initiatives on relevant HR topics for CD, working cross borders- than this is your opportunity!
In this role you will be managing key projects in global CD HR, including working with CD Learning and business stakeholders, to create and deploy projects in diversity and inclusion, agile and data strategy.
The right person for this role will have experience leading and landing HR projects at global scale. They should possess strong curiosity and passion for HR with a deep understanding of data and analytics, learning and culture building and know how to navigate through a large network.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Responsible for D&I programme management and coordination
- Identifyopportunities toimproveour D&Iratios,includingcreating dashboards to bedistributedacross themarkets,craftingstrategy andworkingwithmarkets as a subject matter expert
- Lead all global D&I tracking of female numbers (hires and promotions) for PMUs and hotspots
- Going beyond the basic data to provide meaningful benchmarks and identify 'metrics that matter', creating key dashboards for users at different levels of the organization globally
- Prepare for D&I Board: Craft D&I stories that present learnings in a visual and compelling format
- Launch of the female mentoring programme launch in June 2020
- D&I leadership intervention with Symmetra in July 2020
- Tracking of the Female Mentoring Program (July 2020)
- Manage the LEAD network implementation (ongoing)
- Completion of the D&I Playbook Version 2 (Oct 2020)
- Join the agile scrum team, pioneering with an agile ways of working in the global CD team
- Implementing the tools to enable the team to work agile
- Implementing the right agile mindset, and help unlock blockers
- Lead a network with peers across markets, who are implementing agile wow in CD
- Generate learnings to share at scale with the global community
- CD Data Strategy (Support Role)
- Identify key roles in CD that use data and analytics tools/capabilities
- Complete skills gap assessment - role vs capability requirements, working with Learning team and project resource
- Identify to-be roles, working with project team to complete change assessment in CD roles
- 7-10 years of overall HR experience at large at a large company, with global scale
- Strong agile project management orientation
- Change management and communications background
- Strong communicator with the ability to drive and influence strategic buy-in from stakeholders and business groups
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across a matrixed organization
- Comfortable working within a test & learn culture that's known for speed, agility
- Data-driven storytelling skills to present complex information with the simplistic approach
- Fluent in English a MUST
- Advanced Power Point and excel skills
- Highly proficient in data and analytics
- Hands-on experience using data/analytics dashboards
- Able to draw insights from data
- Bachelor or Master's degree in HR, organizational communication, marketing and/or business
- Learning background preferred
What do we offer
- Temporary agency contract with Kelly Services
- Starting date: 15 April 2020 / end date: 14 October 2020 (possible extension)
- Salary depending on experience: max € 7000,- gross per month based on 40 hours
- Working within an international dynamic environment
When interested please apply via our website www.kellyservices.nl with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.