For one of our most exciting clients in the FMCG industry, we are looking for a driven Global Change Manager to join the team in Rotterdam.
About the tea business:
Our client is proud of its Tea business, the biggest in the world, with world class purpose driven brands such as Lipton, PG tips and Pukka. Recently, they have decided to separate the Tea business to ensure it can best achieve its potential.
As our client moves through this journey towards becoming a standalone entity, they are seeking two freelance Global Change Managers with a passion for exciting entrepreneurial experiences, who want to contribute to building the bright future of this plant-based company.
The Global Change Managers will be responsible for providing support and coordinating a range of change activities across the functions and markets, ideally with experience of working within a multi-cultural environment, and should be able to demonstrate working to tight deadlines in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
Accountabilities / responsibilities include:
* Support the Global Change Management Lead in the design and deployment of change interventions
* Report on change impact assessments and change priorities
* Development of business change deliverables to achieve program's outcomes including engagement materials, frequently asked questions, etc.
* Work closely with the markets and functional leads in guiding and advising on change
* Liaise with business leads worldwide, to agree and implement change mitigations and ensure effectiveness of change networks
* Assess effectiveness of change activities and engagement levels in the build up to and post-go live
* Develop templates & guide the functional leads when deploying change interventions
Specific requirements/experience include:
* Experience in a similar role in at least one global change project with comparable size and scope
* Solid understanding of business change management tools and techniques (Kotter, Prosci/ADKAR, etc)
* Experience in undertaking business change impact assessments and devising & executing appropriate change interventions
* Strong communication and relationship management skills
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Highly resilient and able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Must possess the ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams globally
* Immediate availability, working remotely. Based in CET or GMT time zone
What we offer:
* Contract via Kelly Services for 7 months; extension possible
* Salary of max 8700 EUR per month, depending on experience
* Start date: ASAP
* A fast paced, international environment where you will be able to utilize your full potential and be part of inspiring global projects
Contact us today:
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.