For one of our most exciting clients in the FMCG industry, we are looking for a Global Employer Brand Manager to join the team in Rotterdam. This is a position that doesn't open up often and a real chance you don't want to miss: read on!
The Global Employer Brand Manager is at the forefront of external insights and trends, supporting market activation to target local talent pools and talent channels while keeping focus on key strategic pools like graduates, professionals, digital and freelancers. As the EB manager, you must have a strong sense of personal purpose, and innate curiosity for learning & personal growth. S/he must have an inherent consumer and brand love - a desire to look for better ways to serve the consumer, through the work that s/he does.
Within the above context, the Global Employer Brand (EB) Manager will have the following key accountabilities:
* Build Brand Love and Market share
* Steer the brand development of Unilever's core proposition to increase brand awareness, engagement and attractiveness. Own brand health metrics and use these to drive global employer brand insights and innovation
* Lead and deliver innovation and design of core employer brand assets and campaigns; framework for brand consistency and flexible deployment; specifically work on an upcoming strategic MicroCampaign, through involvement from the campaign's narrative to coordinating asset creation within the business, through to evaluation of performance of the campaign and continuous improvement
Channels ad Segments
* Lead Unilever to become Top 3 most followed company on LinkedIn, enabled by best-in class creative and strategic content, partnering with the EB LinkedIn Specialist in the team
* Youth Strategy
a. Unilever's flagship business competition Future Leader's League, leading for a best in class, engaging and strategic event in June 2021
* Co-create with the 'Global EB Activation Manager':
b. The global external talent channels and talent pools segmentation providing strategic input and co-creating a holistic employer brand and talent attraction and acquisition strategy
Profile & skills - We are looking for an outstanding individual who demonstrates the following:
* Brand strategy development & brand equity management (employer brand or brand)
* The ideal candidate would have operated the employer brand portfolio in a market
* Or would have proven track record in brand strategy development, advertising development, and brand equity management
* Has experience with consumer insights and developing innovation
* Experience creating win-win partnerships with external organisations and institutes relevant to the brand
* Deep passion and awareness of Millennials and Gen Z - An ability to generate insights on what will make Unilever attractive to Millennials and Gen Z and would be able to translate these insights into the strategies.
* Digital and social media skills - The candidate must have experience in using various social media channels and how these are used to deliver employer brand messages. Advance social media skills need to be developed to understand social media investments and how to drive the best ROI. Applied knowledge of the 5D Digital Framework is a definite advantage
* Influencing skills and team player - The candidate must have previously demonstrated outstanding teamwork within the organization. Communication and collaboration skills are critical to ensure that the on-going ways of working for the EB Community are built upon and strengthened
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly Services for 2 months initially; extension possible
* Salary of between 5500 and 5700 EUR per month, depending on experience
* Start date: ASAP
* An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Contact us today!
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.