Our client is an ambitious and worldwide market leader within the FMCG industry.
For our client, we are looking for a senior Global Finance Business Partner R&D to join the team in Rotterdam. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role and be sure to apply today!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
- Initial contract via Kelly Services for 10 Months with possibility to extend
- Max salary of 8000 EUR per month, depending on experience
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across a global organization
- Flexibility of working from home and being in the office allowing you to meet your new colleagues both virtually and face to face
- Start date: asap
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Global Finance Manger will support from a financial lens many highly visible projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that although rooted in the R&D function, actually cross multiple cross functional teams and geographies to deliver outstanding results for ekaterra.
- Initial highly visible project (likely ~50% focus for first 6 months+, with some ongoing support):
* Key finance partner to the global Innovation Excellence Hub to help unlock impactful innovation for ekaterra. This will include, but not be limited to:
o Development of fit-for-purpose & simple business case tools (short/operation and long/strategic) for Venture teams to use (generally led by marketing). Pilot MVPs of these new tools and upon further improvements, then develop & implement an upskilling & training plan for x-functional venture teams as we look to scale.
o Ongoing finance support for complex ekaterra-wide Ventures on development of robust Business Cases as critical inputs to the ekaterra funnel sufficiency.
o Critical partner on identification & structuring / set-up of the tech tool/process we will use for both innovation in-market tracking and future innovation project management (linked to new Biz Case tools & methodology).
- Other highly visible project (likely ~35% focus for first 6 months+):
* Development and tracking of the business case for Portfolio Complexity Reduction with the Global Program Director
* Set up E2E process for tracking Value Creation from upstream complexity reduction Other key projects (to be prioritised as the ekaterra strategy evolves) focused on growth & value creation (~15% of focus initially until Innovation project is unlocked):
- Set up & own the E2E process of R&D Budget planning/management/forecasting & reviews etc.
- Seek and partner value creation opportunities and value to be protected key initiatives with E2E reviews to unlock (or safeguard) value throughout the business
Drive impact, financial understanding, and financial integrity on large value impact programs
Requirements and Qualifications
- A university degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in FMCG industry
- Experience of working in multi-national teams and/or a virtual team environment would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English language
- Professional finance qualification equivalent to CA, CIMA, ACCA preferred
- Experience with, and preferably development of Power BI (or equivalent)
- Experience with S4 HANA a plus but not essential
- Business acumen
- Resilience (ability to cope with time pressure and challenges)
- High degree of flexibility and ability to quickly understand new topics (willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves')
- Creative and innovative; Curiosity and Courageous
- Experience in leading multi-functional teams
- Strong influencing skills
- Agile Project Management
- Finance business partnering in a large, complex and fast paced environment focus on results
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen with ability to turn complex matters into clear insights and actions
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Solid ability to work with large complex sets of data and convert into first class 'board quality' outputs
- Highly independent, adaptable and autonomous with confidence in utilizing your own intuition
- Experience in driving P&L performance improvements, short and long term, and holding others accountable
- Experience of working with and influencing senior leaders within the organisation
- Proven track record in managing large and complex set of stakeholders in driving Business performance improvements (e.g. closing P&L gaps vs. target)
Closing and application instructions
Apply via the button on the right. In case your profile matches the requirements, we will call you to get to know each other better. If you and we are enthusiastic, we will introduce you to the client.
Ellen van Leeuwen
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services can provide.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.