For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for a Corporate Security Manager, based in Rotterdam.
- Work with MU leadership teams to analyse security threats and risks to our people and business through providing support and guidance to MUSOs.
- Help to define security mitigation plans and establish relevant countermeasures.
- Impart training in the process to ensure MUSOs are fully equipped to address the changes as and when required.
- Establish Security governance documents for Organization by closely working with Global SC OSHE Lead
- Work with HR and Travel Teams to enforce security features in the Travel Approval Process; take lead to find cost-effective business relevant Apps in the Market to automate security alerts and to track/ trace people while on travel
- Define processes and criteria and provide inputs to travel teams to ensure we have system to communicate security advice to travellers operating in high-risk countries & cities.
- Work with Global SC OSHE Lead to develop Global Incident Management plan.
- Lead evolving a blueprint/ template for online incident reporting tool
- Provide necessary support to MUSO for implementation of effective and cost-efficient security solutions for MUs.
- Understand and apply and train the full range of corporate investigative capabilities, whilst ensuring their lawful application.
- Design and deliver security capability training programs required by employees, security teams and third-party partners.
- Possess contractual assessment skills for the implementation and review of security contracts.
- Will play anintegral part of'CoreSecurityTeam'wherein thepersonwilldemonstrate and train
- preparation of high-grade reports including country security incident reporting, intelligence briefing, threats assessments and investigative reports as per the defined frequency as it's needed.
- How to leverage global network to share security information, trends and sharing best practices.
- Define the Global Security Framework and a comprehensive security plan to cover threat and risk analysis, mitigation and resource plans.
- Security input to regional and country Incident Management and Business Continuity Programmes
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree
- Security Diploma or similar professional qualification
- At least 4 years of experience and demonstrated success in positions of increasing responsibility within private sector corporate security or public sector organization,
- At least 3 years of experience in a significant leadership role
- Proficient English language skills
- Experience in developing and delivering training
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 1 year; extension possible
- Salary of max € 6000 per Month, depending on relevant experience
- Start date: 1 December 2021
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06 - 51 95 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.