For our client, a company in life sciences, we are looking for a Global Supply Chain/ Logistics Operator (Customs Broker) based in Breda.
Global Trade Operations (GTO) is an organization within the Global Supply Hub Europe function. The GTO Team is accountable for seamless integration of policy and execution activities for imports and exports in support of the entire organization to ensure our medicines are timely delivered at the right place.
* Partner internally and externally to lead inbound/outbound shipments by collaborating closely with internal and external requestors, the companies transportation and logistics, carriers, customs brokers, and government agencies
* Provide expertise, consult and advise on international Customs and Other Government Agency (OGA) Import/Export requirements
* Resolve commodity classification for shipments
* Review shipping documentation and customs invoices for accuracy including valuation, commodity classification, and country of origin
* Provide support for acquiring applicable shipment permits and licenses
* Review and Resolve SAP-Global Trade Services (GTS) blocks
* Respond to issue requests submitted to Salesforce
* Assign Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) classification codes and Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) to company's commodities including drug product, raw materials, chemicals and other materials supporting the company's business
* Broker Management, KPIs and entry audits to ensure vendors maintain high speed and low error rate
* Represent Global Trade at any Customs and/or Other Government Agency (OGA) Import audits or visits
* Maintain records for imports/exports according to document retention timelines
Master's degree OR Bachelor's degree and 2 years of 1+ years' experience in Trade Compliance or Import/Export operations
* Licensed Customs Broker or experience with International Customs and World Trade Organization Regulations
* Experience in Customs & Trade, Logistics and/ or Supply Chain
* Experience releasing SAP GTS blocks, such as legal control and sanctioned party list
* Proficient in key import/export processes including valuation, commodity classification, country of origin determination
Name consultant Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.