Our client is an ambitious player within the biotechnology industry and has been revolutionary in their approach of combatting life interrupting illnesses since 1980. Their sole purpose is to push the boundaries of modern science, to transform medicine and doing so with a singular focus on improving treatment results. They are global collaborators who achieve together-researching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. It's time for a career you can be proud of!
For our client, we are looking for a dedicated Global Trade Operations Officer to join the team in Breda.
Global Trade Operations (GTO) is an organization within the Global Supply Hub Europe function. The GTO Team is accountable for seamless integration of policy and execution activities for imports and exports in support of our client's entire organization to ensure their medicines are timely delivered at the right place.
* Partner internally and externally to lead inbound/outbound shipments by collaborating closely with internal and external requestors, Our client's transportation and logistics, carriers, customs brokers, and government agencies
* Provide expertise, consult and advise on international Customs and Other Government Agency (OGA) Import/Export requirements
* Resolve commodity classification for shipments
* Review shipping documentation and customs invoices for accuracy including valuation, commodity classification, and country of origin
* Provide support for acquiring applicable shipment permits and licenses
* Review and Resolve SAP-Global Trade Services (GTS) blocks
* Respond to issue requests submitted to Salesforce
* Assign Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) classification codes and Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) to company's commodities including drug product, raw materials, chemicals and other materials supporting the company's business
* Broker Management, KPIs and entry audits to ensure vendors maintain high speed and low error rate
* Represent Global Trade at any Customs and/or Other Government Agency (OGA) Import audits or visits
* Maintain records for imports/exports according to document retention timelines
Master's degree OR Bachelor's degree and 2 years of 1+ years' experience in Trade Compliance or Import/Export operations
* Licensed Customs Broker or experience with International Customs and World Trade Organization Regulations
* Experience in Customs & Trade, Logistics and/ or Supply Chain
* Experience releasing SAP GTS blocks, such as legal control and sanctioned party list
* Proficient in key import/export processes including valuation, commodity classification, country of origin determination
What we offer
* Initial contract via Kelly Services for 12 months
* Max salary of 4200 EUR per month, depending on experience
* Start date: July 2022
* A great opportunity to join an internationally recognized and inspirational organization in Life Sciences where your contribution will be highly valued and where you will get the chance to be part of challenging projects that change people's lives.
Contact us today!
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.