Global Warehouse Capacity Lead/ Project Manager Supply Chain (freelance of temp)
For our client in Breda we search for an experienced Global Warehouse Capacity Lead/ Project Manager Supply Chain.
About the team:
The global warehousing team is responsible for enabling reliable, efficient and agile Manufacturing and Distribution operations that meets Amgen's evolving business needs. The team ensures that procedures, systems, reports and governance are in place that support the operations in US, Europe and Asia. As the global warehousing team is a new organization, its role is developing as new business opportunities are being identified. In this dynamic environment, the team is looking for a new colleague who is willing to invest in acquiring thorough understanding of the Amgen warehousing processes and to grow with the team and join us on our mission To Serve Patients.
* Maintain global overview of warehouse capacity utilization, in-house and at external parties:
o Keep track of the available maximum capacity and understand potential cross-site opportunities to level the load
o Work with sites, regions, and global planning departments to establish a reliable warehouse capacity forecast for the next 2 years and beyond
* Participate in projects related to new product launches:
o Assess the impact of the new products on warehouse capacity
o Assess new requirements regarding warehousing conditions / handling
o Advise the project team regarding site selection from a warehouse capacity perspective
* Further develop the warehouse capacity planning system and provide business process expertise:
o Develop long-term strategy for warehouse capacity planning and reach consensus at leadership level
o Manage cross-site/cross-function programs to successful completion.
o Analyze forecast accuracy results and identify warehouse capacity planning improvements based on business cases
o Describe the business requirements in detail and work with engineers to define and implement solutions
o Organize testing of new capabilities by selected sites and approve go-live
o Inform site users of new capabilities and ensure training materials are being kept up to date
* Support the monthly warehouse capacity planning cycle:
o Provide input to sites regarding new product launches and other projects impacting the warehouse capacity
o Review the warehouse capacity forecast with all sites
o Advise sites on warehouse capacity constraint resolutions
o Anticipate and adjust to network problems; drive collaboration to develop practical solutions quickly
o Write, review and edit proposals for high-level decision makers
o Provide a long-term warehouse capacity outlook once per year
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in supply chain, logistics and/or economics
* Strong analytical and cross functional business process modelling skills
* Ability to effectively engage diverse, global stakeholder groups and manage cross functional projects.
* Project management skills: ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects
* Communicate confidently and effectively with senior management on a prepared and ad hoc basis
* Ability to switch smoothly between cultural frames of reference and modes of communication
* Take calculated risks with expected positive outcomes
* Build and motivate cross-functional networks, leveraging diverse staff capabilities
* Work with business partners and clients to build a vision, strategy and goals
* Ability to switch from detailed system knowledge to providing high-level management overviews
* Typically, 5 or more years of professional experience in a warehousing environment or planning role
* Solid understanding of warehousing and planning processes and the ability to translate processes into system requirements
* Experience with warehouse management system, preferably SAP WMS
* Experience with planning in Rapid Response system is a must
* Work experience in Pharma or another strongly regulated environment is preferred
* Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
To apply: via the link.
Consultant: Marc Philip van Ittersum 0654712600
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel werkgever. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official employer. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.