Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for a GMP Cleanroom employee Dutch speaking (shifts and weekends) in Hoofddorp.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
About the position:
As a Cleaning Employee you are responsible for performing cleaning activities in the clean rooms (a "clean" working environment where pharmaceutical treatments are applied). Your work therefore takes place under strict quality requirements that the pharmaceutical industry must adhere to (GMP, "Good Ways of Producing" rules).
As a Cleaning Employee you are part of a new team in which people work together and are respected. You contribute to saving lives on a daily basis, by keeping the labs as clean as possible and thereby meeting the GMP requirements. You report to the Manufacturing Team Leader. The Cleaning Employee follows all procedures. He/she ensures that the aseptic (sterile) and hygienic conditions are maintained and that the accompanying documentation is completed accurately. You play an important role in guaranteeing the hygienic conditions of the cleanrooms.
- Performing sanitary cleaning operations in a sterile environment in accordance with strict procedures and as prescribed by the manager
- Supply sterile and non-sterile protective clothing for multiple changing rooms in the correct order
- Ensuring accurate and complete documentation and signing this
- Following training courses that are required in accordance with Kite's procedures and policies
- Ensuring an accurate and complete inventory of cleaning products, so that sufficient stock is available
- Providing assistance to other departments if necessary
- Working in a safe and effective manner in accordance with company regulations
- Performing other tasks when requested.
- Physically capable and willing to wear protective clothing and equipment such as glasses, face protection and protective gloves
- Willing to work in shifts and weekends
* Good written and oral communication skills of the Dutch language
- Education High school diploma
- Knowledge / experience required
- Following the cleanroom protocols (working according to Kite's strict rules, regulations and procedures)
- Prepared to work in a sterile environment where biological and hazardous waste is processed and disposed of daily
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Able to read documents (written in English), such as standard operating procedures, operating manuals and company and safety policies
- Prepared to work at night and work overtime if necessary
- Has a strong work ethic, reliable and punctual
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-changing organization
- Cleaning experience in a cleanroom /cGMP environment
What do we offer
- Temporary agency contract via Kelly for 40 hours
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 1 year, with possible extension via Kelly or conversion to client's contract
- Salary indication depending on experience: max. € 40.000 annually (including 8% holiday allowance, excluding shift allowances 26,72% , excluding travel expenses by public transport or 0,19EUR per km up to a max of 100KM, and up to a maximum of 338EUR per month)
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.