For our client, a Biopharmaceutical company , we are looking for a Graphic Designer for Clinical Artwork Labeling based in Breda.
For this role, the company is looking for a Graphic Design professional to join the Clinical Artwork team, responsible for creating artwork for the company's products used on clinical trials all over the world, in more than 50 countries and languages.
* Partner with project managers to determine labelling solutions per clinical protocol
* Review and approve Artwork requests/projects.
* Assess and initiate translation needs and requirements.
* Create accurate computer-generated artwork (design proofs), flat panel and booklet labels.
* Route artwork for review and approval and track their status
* Conduct peer reviews for artworks created by team members
* Create and maintain technical lay-outs, templates
* Partner with Global Regulatory Affairs for obtaining country specific label requirements and translations
* Partner with Quality for label review and implementing process changes.
* Partner with Clinical Planning to support specific Labeling needs (like Named patient Supply)
* Be GMP compliant and live the company's values.
* MBO+ education in graphical design or desktop publishing
* 3 to 5 years of experience in an industrial environment
* Experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign and MS Excel
* Fluent in English, both in oral and written communication
* Candidates with experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment are preferred.
* Strong quality mindset and attention to detail
* Familiarity with the printing processes
* Good team player
* Strong communication skills
What do we offer
- 1 year contract via Kelly Services.
- Salary up to 3500€ per month
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects in one of the most dynamic and growing sectors.
T: 0626326600 or 023-7111190
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.