For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for a HR Advisor (People Experience Lead) who is fluent in Dutch and English oral and written (32-40 hours,) based in Rotterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently.
You deliver a great employee and line manager experience everyday by:
- Acting as single point of contact for any employee challenge, developing close relationship with employees and Line Managers. You make their lives simpler and more effective.
- Finding the right approach for every question using our policies, available expertise, knowledge of laws and systems, social skills as well as your common sense.
- Ensuring that employee policies, practices, and programs are consistently applied across the business.
- Owning and leveraging technologies (e.g. Una, Salesforce) to deliver a great employee experience
- Managing a variety of employee transactions end - to -end and leveraging a network of experts behind the scenes to provide the right solution first time
- Fluent in Dutch and English a MUST
- Solid experience in advising and coaching line managers and/or employees on HR related matters (e.g. performance issues, job evaluations, conflict situations and questions on leave, pay, promotion).
- At least 2 years of experience in HR.
- Not afraid to push back when needed but driven to deliver an excellent end - to - end employee/line manager experience.
- Fire up when there is a challenge and remain your cool when there are multiple priorities or peaks in workload.
- Pragmatic and thorough in doing your work and finding the best approach for every situation and spot opportunities for improvement.
- Proficient and broad understanding of HR systems, policies, labour law and processes.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 5 to 6 months (40 hours per week)
- Start date: 4 January 2021
- Salary depending on experience: max 4000EUR gross per month based on 40 hours
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Macella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant, M: 06-58811958
When interested please apply via our website: www.kellyservices.nl by uploading your English resume
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.