Our client is an Italian international banking group and they are currently looking for a versatile HR & Office Manager (38 hours) in their Dutch office located in Amsterdam.
Do you have at least 3 years' of experience in office management and HR- administrative activities either in banks or multinational? Are you fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written)? Read further!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
· Search, negotiation and management of all non-I.T.-related suppliers of the branch (stationary, shipping services, insurance, pantry, external warehouse, mobile telecom providers etc) and related agreements (including leasing agreements of office premises and company car); under the supervision of the HAO, the GM and the relevant departments in Head Office.
· Managing suppliers onboarding, payments and accounting recording,
· Handling all issues related to the functioning of the office;
· In charge of document filing and internal and external archives.
· Handling all HR-administrative tasks, including the management of the HR platform, onboarding of new personnel and management of existing staff and the overall payroll process, payments and accounting tasks;
· Handling of medical leaves administrative process and control over presence and overtimes, personal/business expenses claims;
· Act as a reference point before Head Office HR Dept. and external legal counsels for HR-related administrative matters and advices;
· Applications and management of company credit cards;
· Managing Expats onboarding, benefits and local support, also liaising with the relevant departments in Head Office;
· In Charge of Pension Funds and HR-insurance matters and relationship with the relevant brokers;
· In charge of all KvK (Dutch Chamber of Commerce and Business Registry) communications and applications;
· Managing digital identities applications for all the branches signatures (e-Herkenning aanvragen);
· In charge of the Branch fixed assets, items assigned to personnel and the branch art collection;
· Handling of mailing activities (Post NL, DHL, Fedex) and related agreements;
· In charge of all correspondence/mail box from/to the branch, including the management of the branch general E-mail box;
· Office safety manager
· In charge of the institutional relationship with local non-regulatory authorities (municipality, local tax agencies, Immigration agency), the NVB (Dutch Banking Association in charge of the CLA Banks), FBA (Foreign Banks Dutch Association), Italian Embassy, ITA-NL Chamber of Commerce).
· Educational background in accounting and/or economic disciplines, possibly;
· At least 3-year experience in the accounting and/or administration department of international banks and/or multinational companies;
· Experience in office management and HR- administrative activities;
Required technical skills
· understanding of basic accounting rules;
· knowledge of the regulatory framework with particular regard to CLA Banks;
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Pack, especially Excel;
Required personal skills
- Fluent in written English and Dutch. Italian knowledge desirable.
- Eager to learn, team-working oriented, with team management experience and ability to organize and plan his/her tasks;
- Strong attitude to accuracy and attentiveness;
- Hands-on attitude, flexible and pragmatic approach towards the role and work assignments
- Able to work in a small environment, with limited resources and under pressure.
· Temporary agency contract with Kelly for 6 months, with the intention conversion to direct contract with client
· Start date: ASAP
· Salary indication depending on experience: max. € 55K annually including holiday allowance based on 38 hours
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.