For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for a HR Data/Admin Specialist in Rotterdam.
- Provide support for the collection of critical data for the Key HR Processes
- Co-ordinating Local input into Standard Operating Procedures creation
- Co-ordination of the Process mapping for the Shared service centre setup for Teaco
- Execution of the HR Processes onboarding plan for Teaco Country HR Teams ahead of Day 1
Provide support for the collection of critical data for the Key HR Policies
Creation / Updating the Policy documents with wording changes (e.g replacing Unilever with Teaco etc)
Maintaining a central Policy Repository.
Execute HR Policies onboarding for Teaco Country HR Teams ahead of Day 1
- Managing different priories and deadlines at the same time
- Identifying and managing risks
- Comfortable working collaboratively with others internally and externally to get all the work done.
- Work in an Agile manner within the Puccini HR Workstream pending on Capacity.
- Strong preference for someone with Unilever experience
- Study background preferably HR
- Internship experience is sufficient as work experience
- 0 to 1 years work experience
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6 Months
- Start date: 8 March 2021
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06-519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.