For our client, a multinational storage and data management company, we are immediately looking for a flexible HR EMEA Operations Advisor (40 hours) with knowledge of the Dutch labor law based in Schiphol-Rijk.
Do you have at least of 5 years' hands-on experience of related customer service and HR generalist OR HR Shared Services? Do you have strong written and oral communication skills in English? Apply now!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
You will be responsible for providing excellent HR customer support to employees and managers on a broad range of various HR subject matters. This support and service role will primarily focus on employee and manager consultation, coaching and advisory work. In addition to day to day questions from employee/managers consultation, the person may be called on to drive and deliver various HR programs and field routine inquiries specific to countries or across a group of countries.
- Deliver a high level of customer service and support to candidates, alumni, employees, and managers.
- Actively support the reasonable response time and follow-up to questions from employees and
- Provide consultation to managers in the areas of: Compensation; employee transfer and movement; annual and ongoing performance management including coaching and guidance; Sickness leave or return to work from leave; various HR programs, and other in-scope services as
- Serve as escalation point within the team for complex policy and process questions and help identify when specialists or policy owner must be engaged to resolve the
- Coach managers and employees through formal and informal performance counseling, escalating to appropriate specialist based on
- Contribute to the development and documentation of in-scope People Operations processes that meet evolving HR and business
- Support the continuous improvement in People Operations by identifying areas for change, automation, improved documentation, etc. that speeds effective service
- Establish and maintain a high level of knowledge of Regions of responsibility for HR policies and practices and effectively communicate this to customers to ensure compliance and consistency.
- At least 5 years of related customer service and HR generalist experience, or HR Shared Services in an (international) HR
- Knowledge of the Dutch labor law is a must!
- Multiple languages a plus, English is required
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizing and time management skills; ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent requests for
- Flexible working attitude. No 9 - 5
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems, including SAP/SuccessFactors,
- Experience working in case and knowledge management software, like ServiceNow, preferred.
- Proficient user of MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Ability to execute routine and complex reporting using MS
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services for 6 months with possible extension
- Salary depending on experience: max € 3800,- gross per month based on 40 hours
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant T: 023-7111189
When interested please apply via our website: www.kellyservices.nl by uploading your English resume
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.