Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for a temporary HR Generalist (24-40 hrs) in Amsterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written Dutch AND English language.
- HBO or University degree in Human Resources /Labour Law or other applicable discipline
- 5 years of experience within HR, preferably in international organizations
- Experience in change management
- Execution focus, project management skills
- Knowledge of HRM systems
- Experience in global (matrix) organization preferred
- Technical & Generalist knowledge;
- National Labour Law
- Hire- retire processes and policies
- Compensation & Benefits
- Partners effectively through collaboration and has the ability to influence business stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- Seeing situations from different perspectives and makes the appropriate objective decision for the business in line with the values of the organization.
- Change-oriented and flexible including innovation capacity, pro-activity and positive attitude towards changes.
- Being hands-on and focus on execution and delivery.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization, locally and internationally
- Adaptability to work under pressure (sense of urgency); plan and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Ability to understand business needs and issues (business goal-orientated)
- Open-minded and trustful
- Strong Customer Orientation
What do we offer
- Agency contract via Kelly for 24-40 hours
- Start date: ASAP; duration: 4 months
- Salary indication depending on experience: max 5000EUR gross per month based on 40 hours
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.