Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for a highly motivated HR Legal Administrative Coordinator (40 hours) in Hoofddorp.
Do you enjoy working in a team and a dynamic environment? Do have some experience in HR and/or Legal department? Apply now!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
About the position
The role will be reporting to the HR Director and Legal Counsel. This role will support for 50% the HR function and for 50% the Legal function.
- Responsible for reviewing and drafting contracts, and completion of pre-prepared templates
- Assist with contract execution
- Maintenance and archiving of contracts
- Arrange document distribution to various subsidiaries
- Executing Powers of Attorney and getting those legalized with the Notary Public
- Administration of HR related programs
- Organizing HR related events such as;
- Annual Learning & development training plan
- HR company sessions (e.g. regarding benefits)
- Support in logistics for induction day of new employees
General (both functions):
- Travel Management including; booking Flights, hotel, expense claim etc.
- Keeping shared folders up to date
- Provide support on meetings, creating agenda's and calendar management
- Help setting up vendors/Purchase Order (PO)
- In cooperation with other admins support company events (e.g. townhall, activities etc.)
- You preferably have a HBO/bachelor degree in Law (rechten/MER) or HR.
- You can be someone that just finished school (or in their last school year) and have gained administrative work experience through e.g. your internship
- Or you have minimum 2 years' experience (or more) in HR and Legal department
- You have good Microsoft office experience
- You are fluent in English & Dutch
Contract via Kelly Services
Start date: ASAP; duration 6 months with possible extension
Salary indication depending on experience
Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion. Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.