For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for a HR Partner based in Rotterdam.
- As HR People Partner you will play a key role in delivering a great employee and line manager experience by being the primary contact for a dedicated group of Line Managers and Employees. You are the partner to the employee and line manager to guide and support them on HR activities such as (international) moves, on-boarding, reward, special leave, illness, wellbeing, change management and (team) performance.
- You love connecting with people, have good expertise and knowledge of (HR) policies, labor law and processes and are therefore able to provide (proactive) advice on all day-to-day HR activities. You are always drive to deliver a great experience and can leverage a network of HR experts behind the scenes.
- Youdeliver agreat employee and line managerexperienceeveryday by:
- Partnering line managers to be the best leaders everyday and providing them with clear guidance and support
- Acting as single point of contact for employee challenges, developing close relationship with employees and line managers, and providing them with clear guidance. You make their life's simpler and more effective.
- Finding the right approach for specific questions using our policies, available expertise, knowledge of laws and systems, social skills as well as your common sense.
- Knowing the employees and ensuring they know you. This allows you to be available for ad-hoc requests but also to address issues early on.
- Ensuring that employee policies, practices, and programs are consistently applied across the business.
- Owning and leveraging (personnel) technologies to deliver a great employee experience
- Managing a variety of employee transactions in HR systems end - to -end (e.g. Workday) and leveraging a network of experts behind the scenes to provide the right solution first time.
- Being involved in organizing and implementing workshops, HR (organizational) changes, health, wellbeing & development activities for employees, enabling them to thrive.
- Have solid experience in advising and coaching line managers and/or employees on HR related matters (e.g. performance issues, job evaluations, conflict situations and questions on leave, pay, promotion).
- Are not afraid to push back when needed but driven to deliver an excellent end - to - end employee/line manager experience.
- Understand the bigger picture but have an eye for detail.
- Are pragmatic but thorough in doing your work and finding the best approach for every situation and spot opportunities for improvement.
- Have proficient and broad understanding of policies, labor law and able to navigate (complex) processes and systems
- Able to work independently whilst also enjoying collaborating with your colleagues.
- Love to work with (new) technology and are interested in HR trends and developments.
- Like to work in a dynamic, complex, international, and ever-changing environment
- Love to be part of great team of HR professionals.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Minimal of 3+ years of relevant work experience
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6,5 Months; extension possible
- Salary of € 5500 per month depending on experience
- Start date: 4 Ocober 2021.
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06-519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel werkgever. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official employer. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.