For our client, a company in the multimedia branche, we are looking for a HR Program Manager based in the Netherlands.
The preferred candidates for the role has the following experience (or strong and targeted desire to gain hands-on competencies) with:
* Central point of contact for local HR teams in the international business units belonging to SME Services.
* Leading through the broad spectre of HR disciplines along the HR cycle like talent development, performance management, compentation and benefits and learning.
* Supporting the professionalizing of HR through implementation and operationalization of new concepts and process together with management
- Support the Chief HR and Transformation Officer in all people operations along the HR cycle.
- Being the go-to person for HR colleagues across geographies in matters related to tactical and operational questions.
- Facilitate new initiatives and support the Chief HR and Transformation Officer in establishing strong HR communities in the business area.
- Brings identified HR key information and data to the management team.
- Close cooperation with the central HR team and Centers of Expertise.
- University degree, preferably in international business administration, international law or any other discipline complementary to the role
- Ideally min 3 year HR Business Partner experience in an international environment
- Ability to contribute to change and culture management initiatives that result from acquisition or divestiture
- Abiltiy to work independently and remotely (from office, business and manager)
- Intercultual experience and exceptional communication skills - a must
- Expereince with driving and implementing (HR) programs across multi geographies - a strong advantage
- Future oriented, reliabel and resilient
- Fluent in verbal and written English and German
- Another language such as Danish, Swedish, Polish, Spanish etc. would be advantageous
- Knowledge of local labor law in countries of operation (Poland, Denmark, Germany, Israel) an advantage
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of one year (40 hours per week)
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.