Our client is a major international streaming service provider and they are currently looking for a Integrated Planning Coordinator EMEA Slate (40 hours) in their Dutch office located in Amsterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
The Integrated Planning Coordinator EMEA Slate , based out of Amsterdam, will be working on a diverse slate of titles originating from EMEA. As an Integrated Planning Coordinator, you are passionate about absorbing business context and using that to optimize workflows both within the team as well as externally with our cross functional partners. In this position, you will be working alongside the Integrated Planning Manager on identifying titles that can travel, monitoring performance, and helping represent the slate of titles to the world.
In EMEA, they have the Integrated Planning team on the ground in London (for the UK slate), Madrid (for the Spanish slate) and Amsterdam (for the ex-UK/Spanish slate). Your role will be in Amsterdam working on the EMEA slate including France, Italy, MENA, Turkey, DACH, Sub Saharan Africa, Nordics, and Benelux.
The team of Integrated Planners work alongside Content and Marketing teams to represent the EMEA slate to the rest of the world, and collaborate on Marketing campaigns that will travel globally. A primary goal for the team is to work in long-lead, upstream planning to help prioritize, identify big bets, and work on early positioning and cross-functional strategy alignment for the top tier titles. In addition, the team is responsible for ensuring that multi-country/global campaigns are crafted to include ideas that resonate across markets and cultures.
A sample of work could include:
· Tracking performance of designated titles pre and post launch and highlight any outliers
· Project management including building agendas, populating decks, organizing and updating different assignment sheets.
· Maintaining close relationships with counterparts on cross functional teams in order to consistently communicate slate updates in regular forums
· Partnering with Country Marketing teams around the world in the internal title prioritization workflow - helping to craft internal title slate presentations followed by helping to analyze findings
· Helping project manage importing Brand initiatives to the region
· Seeking ways to optimize workflows and current ways of working
· 3 to 5 years of experience in strategic or planning marketing role from an agency or client background
· Stellar (STELLAR!!) project management skills, with extreme attention to detail
· Aptitude for numbers and spreadsheets with a knack to tell a story through data
· A global IQ and/or is familiar with working with teams from different regional markets, and is comfortable in collaborating with diverse, geographically-dispersed teams
· Comfort dealing and working in ambiguity and constant change
· Is a natural team player and is comfortable speaking up and sharing POVs in larger settings
· Can support workflow optimisation, identifying gaps and opportunities we need to solve for, and suggesting solutions and improvements
- Temporary agency contract with Kelly Services
- Salary: € 4500,- gross per hour based on 40 hours
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.