For our client, a company in the Technical branch, we are looking for an Integrated Producer based in Amsterdam.
The Creative Lab is ambitious and innovative enough to come up with ideas that push the notion of what is possible and what is practical. We are designers, writers, programmers, filmmakers, producers and business thinkers that spend 99.9% of our time making. We are a small team that pushes for an impact that outweighs our footprint. Our job is to make our magic more magical, help invent our future, and communicate our innovations, intent and ideals in ways that make us all immensely proud.
As an Integrated Producer and freelance collaborator, you'll take a concept and make it a reality. You will be hands-on in the day-to-day production and creative development of marketing, comms, and brand initiatives from early-stage concept development through launch. You will be as comfortable with the early, often ambiguous stages of problem-solving and prepared to accelerate innovation through the day-to-day aspects of collaboration and production by setting and managing project schedules and budgets, proactively identifying challenges and implementing possible solutions, identifying risks, and communicating goals to project stakeholders and the team. When you partner with this small and multidisciplinary group of creatives, including designers, filmmakers, creative technologists, writers, marketing managers, and product leads, you are responsible for ensuring creative excellence through strong communication, production efficiencies, and collaborative efforts.
- When given a hairball, you're excited to untangle it. While partnering with the creative and marketing leads, you'll enjoy deciphering organizational & production dynamics, thinking three steps ahead, and finding the most effective way to communicate solutions to team members.
- While moving fast and skipping to the end is something we do, your attention to detail will ensure success. You'll manage multiple workstreams, maintain budgets, schedules, resourcing, assets, clearances, production operations, and quality assurance, all while ensuring momentum is gained on all projects in all stages; you'll communicate with the team at large on project status, questions, ideas, or thoughts on how to move a task or assignment forward. Keeping the team in lockstep is what this role is all about.
- You'll be excited to help us make things like videos, posters, installations, experiments, websites, decks, and even pull off some events. You'll leverage creative ideas with your range of production skills. You'll manage and prioritize frequent feedback from multiple stakeholders as projects develop. You will recognize and advocate for the highest craft level in every piece of work.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience as a creative or integrated producer with an agency, studio, or in-house team.
- Expertise in production across various mediums and output.
- Okay doing big complicated stuff, but also okay doing simple tasks and pitching in where needed.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
Nice to have
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
- Comfortable shifting across projects and priorities.
- Experience managing production vendors and agencies - includes negotiating rates and authoring Statements of Work.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services until 31st of December 2021 (40 hours per week)
- Salary of €53,46 per hour (monthly: €9266.40)
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Jasper de Waal & Nik Peterse
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.