One of the largest and most prolific technology companies in the world is searching for a fulltime (40 hours) and experienced Inventory Controller for the EMEA region. In this position you will be based in Amersfoort, The Netherlands.
In this role you will support the 5 man strong EMEA Logistics team where you will mainly focus on ensuring all processes related to the shipping of various materials are handled correctly and in a timely manner. You main responsibility will be centered around maintaining healthy stock levels where you will make use of a shared ticket system for maximum efficiency.
Furthermore this job will see you communicating and working closely with various teams in support of warehousing solutions across EMEA. The challenge herein lies in the remote management of various depos; setting up effective and efficient lines of communication and transportation to ensure all locations maintain healthy stock levels will be key.
Do you have a passion for logistics and data analysis? Are you good with numbers and dashboards? Do you have experience in professionalizing and optimizing any inventory from scratch? Do you have a Bachelor degree in logistics/supply chain or a related field and 3-5 years' experience in a similar position? Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply now!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English.
* Perform inventory analysis and management to avoid low stock
* Develop inventory plan to ensure smooth product flow
* Report product issues to the team for immediate resolution
* Maintain appropriate stock level according to operational demand
* Place product orders on timely manner and track open purchase orders
* Plan and complete the assigned tasks within the deadlines
* Manage inventory adjustments and transfers
* Analyze root causes of inventory issues and provide solutions
* Communicate complex inventory problems to Manager promptly
* Develop process improvements to achieve company inventory goals
* Generating reports and creation of dashboards to track inventory levels
* Collaborate with SoftWare team on generating reports and creation of dashboards to track inventory levels
* Review inventory activities and recommend improvements
* Assists in inventory risk assessments and mitigation activities
* Maintain accurate inventory levels in remote storage locations
* Plan and execute periodical cycle counts
* Cost tracking and reporting (forecast vs actual)
* Report on aging and obsolete inventory for the Manager to review on disposition plan
* BA/BS in Logistics or related field or 3-5 years' experience in a similar position
* Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management within the company
* Ability to perform all task stated above
* Strong analytical and computer applications skills
* Metrics and reports driven attitude
* SAP knowledge
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Committed to the agreed working hours and willing to work overtime and travel when needed (10-20% travelling EMEA involved)]
What do we offer
* A contract via Kelly Services for a maximum of 2 years
* Expenses are reimbursed weekly
* Travel expenses: maximum 70 km per day x € 0,19
* Start date: ASAP
* A challenging, international environment where you will be able to learn a lot in challenging projects during which you can test your broad skillset to the fullest.
Ryan Mead, Recruitment Consultant
T: (0)23 2060321
Jasper de Waal, Recruitment Consultant
T: 0)23 7111183
Sound good? Get into contact with us today; our consultants can't wait to give you all the details!
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.