We are immediately looking for an Investment Operations Analyst in Rotterdam for one of our international customers that is known for its food & beverages, cleaning agents and beauty & personal care products.
Do you have a experience working with external service providers especially custodians? Do you have strong technology acumen and strong Excel skills? Apply now!
As an Investment Operations Analyst you will have a great opportunity to get to know how our client's in-house central investment services company works! You will be responsible for the delivery of daily liquidity and trade settlements, and supporting other operational investment activities.
The scope is truly international, as it oversees the c. € 25bn of assets of our client's 75+ worldwide pension schemes in 40+ countries. It provides services to our client's pension schemes, ranging from simple advice and assistance to reviewing and fully implementing investment strategies to better manage risk and invest responsibly.
Pension assets and liabilities are significant items on our client's balance sheet and market risks and operational adherence to risk models are closely monitored. The in-house central investment services is responsible for running cross border asset pooling vehicles in Luxembourg in which multiple of our client's pension funds invest. The employees are located in the UK and the Netherlands, operating as a single team.
In this role you report to the Head of Operations, who is based in the Netherlands and is a member of the Managing Board and Leadership Team. Daily management of the activities in this role is coordinated through the back office Team Lead. The role will focus on daily back office activities.
· Consistent and accurate delivery of the daily activities related to liquidity management;
· Consistent and accurate delivery of the daily activities related to the trade settlement and reconciliation of listed and non-listed securities;
· Supporting the delivery of the daily activities related to collateral management;
· Delivery of the monthly asset allocation and reconciliation of asset valuations;
· Supporting the Team Lead and the Head of Operations when asked on ad hoc activities or as part of other projects.
· Support the implementation of IT changes and process improvements;
· Support the delivery of periodic management, investment, performance and compliance reporting;
· Improving and updating process descriptions;
· Improvement of the way of instructing of our Custodian in Luxembourg and related internal processes.
In this role you will have key interactions with both our client's investment team and the client team, and also with different external service providers and custody banks' back and mid office teams. This means that we expect you to have both efficient communication skills and excellent stakeholder management skills.
· Strong technology acumen: experience with database systems, settlement and reconciliation applications is highly preferred
· Strong Excel skills with a reasonable understanding of programming (VBA or similar)
· A level of financial awareness and good understanding of pensions and investments
· Project management skills
· Experienced in working with external service providers especially custiodians;
· Used to working as part of a team
· Strong verbal communication skills in English, Dutch is highly preferred
What do we offer
Fulltime position (40 hours) in Rotterdam area
Starting date: ASAP
Salary (depending on experience): max € 4500,- gross per month based on 40 hours
Temporary agency contract with Kelly Services for 6 months; possible extension
Working within an international dynamic environment
When interested please apply via our website www.kellyservices.nl with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion. Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.