Our client is a major international streaming service provider and they are currently looking for an IT Desktop Support Engineer (40 hours) in their Dutch office located in Amsterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently.
Do you have a at least 5 years' of experience (must) as an IT or Desktop Support/System Administration with a focus on the customer-facing experience? Do you have experience supporting Cloud and SaaS Applications and SSO, including G. Suite (must)? Do you have In-depth knowledge of and the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on Mac OS (MUST), Chrome OS, Windows 7, 8 & 10, Linux, and various applications including Office and Adobe suites? Do you live in the area of Amsterdam? Read further!
As an IT Desktop Support Engineer based out in the Amsterdam office, you will be responsible for the employee experience, providing world-class support and resolving every technology issue that comes your way. You will also be responsible for tech education, including setting up new hires on their first day, providing training on internal resources for existing employees, or creating and updating relevant documentation.
In addition to providing expert-level support to internal customers, you will also be tasked with ensuring the technical health at the Amsterdam office, including operational support of our network infrastructure, screening and meeting rooms.
We are looking for someone with the drive to innovate and help the team think outside traditional IT Support models. You'll need to be comfortable working as part of a distributed global team and communicating with technical and non-technical users. This position may require some travel as well as after-hours or weekend coverage.
Day to Day management of the technical health of the two facilities
- Troubleshooting + escalation to various tier 2 partners
- "Informed Captain" on facilities' technical operations
- Technical Support during project deployments specific to the facility
- Oversight of IT and hardware managed service providers
- Information tracking, as it pertains to ancillary charges and overhead budgets
- Technical support for events, corporate meetings, and special internal projects
- Maintenance of NFLX Experience technical standard
- Daily user support "Help Desk" experience
- Handle onboarding / off-boarding logistics for employees operating at each facility (information gathering, phone deployments, printer configurations, network profile implementation, security systems management)
- Innovate on technical solutions to support user need
- On-call duties that align with production schedules (occasional Night and Weekend work)
Tier 1 Troubleshooting and Break/Fix such as:
- User errors with technology provided
- Software problems
- Hardware malfunctions
- Post technology deployment inquiries that require a deskside visit or physical troubleshooting
- Peripheral connectivity issues
- Conference rooms
A minimum of 5 years (must) in one or more of the following areas:
- IT or Desktop Support/System Administration with a focus on the customer-facing experience.
- Hard requirement: experience supporting Cloud and SaaS Applications and SSO, including Google Apps for the Enterprise (Gmail, Calendaring, Drive, Sites, Groups and Google+).
- Hard requirement: In-depth knowledge of and the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on Mac OS, Chrome OS, Windows 7, 8 & 10, Linux, and various applications including Office and Adobe suites.
- Strong fundamentals in networking protocols and troubleshooting.
- Experience in racking and installing networking equipment and servers and working in an MDF room
- Experience partnering with local IT vendors.
- Knowledge of best practices around data security.
- Experience supporting mobile devices including Android and iOS devices.
- Experience troubleshooting conference room technology including Google Hangouts, Google Meet, Chromebox for Meetings, and Crestron devices.
- Experience with supporting people remotely.
- Experience delivering group and one-on-one training
- Fluency in English.
- Contract with Kelly Services for 40 hours
- Salary gross per hour depending on experience: max € 5000,- gross per month based on 40 hours
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 moths, with the intention convert to FTE contract with client
- Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion. Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.