Our client is a major international streaming service provider and they are currently looking for an IT Support Analyst (40 hours) in their Dutch office located in Amsterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently.
Do you have at least 2 years' of experience a technical troubleshooting role helping to determine root cause of technical issues? Do you have strong computer troubleshooting skills including Mac OSX & Windows operating? Do you have experience with Zendesk, jira, kibana or testing of applications? Do you live in Amsterdam area? Read further!
You are responsible for driving improvements in our customer's product and CS platform through investigation of escalated issues. You will provide technical escalation support to our global customer base and partners. You will think quickly, enjoy solving puzzles, and possess strong of our customer's product knowledge. You will use great judgment in pursuing the right course of action without relying heavily on set policies to guide you. In addition to technical requirements, great interpersonal skills with our customers, partners, and peers are a critical component of success in this role.
- You will handle in-depth technical and product-based questions and escalations from customer service centers around the globe.
- You will investigate and document complex technical issues impacting our service.
- You will prevent negative impacts to our client and our customers by identifying trends and articulating them into actionable follow-up and takeaways.
- You will be assisting our Global Escalations team in coordinating the Customer Service response to service issues and outages.
- You will serve as an expert resource for general and technical questions in Amsterdam, Athens and Lisbon.
- Fluent in English language
- At least 2 year of experience in a technical troubleshooting role helping to determine root cause of technical issues.
- You have strong computer troubleshooting skills including Mac OSX & Windows operating systems, hardware, software, home networking configurations, and internet connectivity issues.
- You are someone who can communicate in both verbal and written forms with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders regarding complex issues.
- You can innovate methods to drive positive change in our customer service operations. You have demonstrated an ability to exercise creative thinking and problem resolution skills.
- You have the ability to extract and interpret large amounts of information from various databases and sources.
- You are receptive and able to appropriately incorporate feedback to continuously improve in an environment of rapid change.
- Contract with Kelly Services for 40 hours
- Salary gross per hour depending on experience: € 3500-€ 4200,- gross per month based on 40 hours
- Working days: in shifts 8AM-8PM between Monday-Sunday
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months, option to extend
- Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion. Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.