IT System Application Support Specialist
A day in the life of an IT Systems Specialist
As an IT Systems Support Specialist you will manage and support validated Manufacturing and LAB systems including the implementation, maintenance and use for the Haarlem site in accordance with site operations, quality & IT strategies and project plans.
You will provide technical support and maintain consistent configuration, implementation, operation and support of the Manufacturing/LAB Applications and Platforms including:
* Implementing new releases and setting up standards for operational management
* Ensuring compliance with Data Integrity requirements for all Manufacturing/LAB Systems
* Administer and maintain support services for all Manufacturing/LAB Systems
* Experience with Microsoft tools including Office / Active directory
* Managing incidents, problems, changes and releases to Laboratory/Production systems with external vendor support where necessary
* Coordinating, testing and administering applications including ERP / MES /WMS & IT Security
* Complying with internal CSV/QA standards
* Able to participate in on call rotation for the site
Who We Are Looking For
Do you have?
* A degree qualification in a computer related subject or similar
* Experience working in a highly regulated industry, preferably Pharmaceuticals
* Experience working in or along-side Manufacturing/LAB systems
* Strong hands-on technical skills, operational background, and working experience with infrastructure technologies and business applications
* Project management skills
* A team player with excellent communication skills
* Highly self-motivated, adaptable and resilient
* Familiar with Lean/Process improvement concepts
Contactperson: Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.