Junior Content Manager
Are you passionate about Marketing? Are you looking for a challenging mission in which you can develop yourself, your skills and knowledge about Marketing?
Come join Unilever Foods category!
- Enable and accelerate the workstream called out by the Recession Squad to recession proof the global foods portfolio.
- To do so, we will create a one stop shop HARVEST BOX that will provide easy access to relevant content, actionable learnings. This harvest box will be an online sharepoint website, easy to navigate, tagged, edited and cohesive
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
- Conduct interviews with future users and key functions to verify expectations of the content repository. This will help verify if above is what is expected, understand where gaps are, where content is missing and how the repository can be kept alive and updated in an easy way going forward.
- Collect presentations, learnings and best practice cases from markets and relevant functions globally
- Review content
- Curate content (organize in structured way)
- Codify content with support of function: extract key lessons learned
- Tag content in a way that will make content easily findable
- Create an online sharepoint website according to above proposal
- Executional: visually appealing, all in one coherent look and feel
- Upload all content
- Test content repository if content is easy to navigate and findable (with a couple of the end user)
- Provide recommendations on how to continuously keep the site up to date and refreshed with best practice (i.e. people can upload own best practice?)
SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Creativity and passion for exploring new territories and trends, being able to translating this fast into concrete solutions
- Has a natural interest and passion for Food
- Good communication and organization skills, ability to learn quickly, autonomously and with strong initiative and confidence
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to understand a consumer target and position a brand, project, innovation around consumer insights
- Able to bring a project alive using project management skills
- Is strong in conceptual and creative thinking while never losing the business deliverables and timelines out of sight
- Fluent English
- Digital and Social media savvy
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- At least 1-year experience in Marketing environment, ideally FMCG Central Marketing or Local Marketing
- Previous experience in Foods or Refreshment is a plus
Apply: Send your cv or contact Marc Philip van Ittersum (Kelly) for more info.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.