Our client, who is an international biotechnology company, is looking for a Jr. Corporate Recuiter (32-40 hours) in Leiden.
Are you the pro-active and enthusiastic Jr. Recruiter with at least 1-2 years' of experience? Are you passionate about creating a good candidate experience? Do you thrive on a challenge and do you want to grow your career? Read further!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
* Provide a first point of contact point for all applicant's needs.
* Manages applicant tracking, record management, and ensures process compliance.
* Proactively screens and provides the tools, framework, and process for effective candidate assessment, interviews and selection
* Posting adverts, ensuring content is relevant and accurate for the role. Liaising with hiring managers for appropriate content.
* Partners with HR and management to facilitate offer negotiation and new hire onboarding.
* Maintaining and updating the talent acquisition system (talentHUB)
* Contact applicants by phone and email to arrange interviews, as well as debrief meetings for managers.
* Maintain regular and positive communication with Hiring Managers on scheduling; making last minute adjustments as required.
* Work with calendar invites in Microsoft Office including coordinating schedules with Hiring Managers, members of the interview panel, updating calendar invites, scheduling interviews/meetings across multiple time-zones.
* Work with IT and applicants to arrange video-conferencing interviews when applicable, ensuring all processes (e.g. Teams) are working for all parties concerned.
· At least 1-2 years' of experience in recruitment within a fast-paced international environment, Life Science is a pre
· Fluent in English (oral and written) is a MUST, and Dutch proficiency is a pre
· Strong understanding of Dutch and Belgian employment laws is advantageous
· Experience of using Applicant Tracking Systems, able to pick new skills up quickly and efficiently
· Good understanding of Microsoft Outlook and other Office applications essential
· Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written form
· Can maintain high degree of confidentiality and able to establish and maintain strong working relationships with remote staff
What do we offer
· A direct contract with employer for 12 months; with the intentions for permanent contract after a year
· Salary indication depending on experience: between € 39K-€ 45K annual including holiday allowance based on 40 hours
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.