Junior Medior Finance Reporting Analyst (1-4 years of experience)
For our client a major pharmaceutical company in Breda we search for Junior or Medior Finance Reporting Analyst. Our client is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients. We provide the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and pioneering spirit that marked our early days as a biotechnology innovator. We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities such as this:
Associate Customer Finance:
* To support Customer Finance activities and monitor Accounts Receivables collection process focusing in ELMAC region.
* To manage and assess credit risk
* To coordinate activities within different countries
* To provide analysis/reports
- Bachelor Degree or higher, 1-4 year of working experience
* Experience in area of collections (dunning and legal process)
* Experience in financial statements analysis
* Experience in letters of credits and bank guarantees
* Fluent in English
* SAP knowledge
* Experience in Shares Services organization
* Experience in pharmaceutical industry
* Experience in a financial function in a matrix and international environment
* MS Office experience
* Knowledge of other European languages
* You have broad knowledge within own specialty area (account reconciliation, cash collection, cash management, banking and risk assessment + tools like L/C, Bank Guarantee or Credit Insurance) and knowledge of industry, country specifics and business principles as well as compliance issues
* You apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/problems using multiple sources of information:
- Qualitative information
- Quantitative research
- Trend data
* You forecast, models, and utilizes advanced analytical tools
* You anticipate and prevents potential problems
* You will develop new procedures and processes to drive desired results
* You will handle a diverse scope of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors including current business trends
* You will work under minimal direction
* You are organized and follow up independently on outstanding projects and tasks
* Your work is guided by operational and project objectives
* You manage multiple assignments and processes, independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional objectives
* Ability to work under pressure (stress resistant)
* You contribute to department/unit by ensuring quality of tasks/services provided by self and others
* You will interpret customer needs to identify potential opportunities
* You will provide training and guidance to others
* You will extend capabilities by working closely with senior staff/experts within and outside the internal organization
A Fortune 150 company operating in nearly 100 countries around the world, we invest in highly skilled, dedicated and collaborative individuals who are ready to contribute to our mission in meaningful ways and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
That's why, as a member of the team, we provide you with valuable opportunities to broaden your experience and maximize your potential. We ensure our staff are equipped to excel today and tomorrow by leveraging state-of-the-art technologies and modern working environments, encouraging open dialogue and professional debate, and collaborating with world-class talent and institutions around the globe. We believe in rewarding those who do rewarding work and are committed to providing careers that can help turn the tide of serious, life-interrupting illnesses.
* An online assessment is part of the recruitment process.
* For this position we only consider candidates who live in the Netherlands or on a commuting distance from our Breda office, no relocation fee is offered for the position.
Please apply via the link or contact>
Name consultant Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.