For our client, a global cloud-led, data-centric software company, we are immediately looking for an Junior Partner Marketing Coordinator EMEA (40 hours). This role will be based in Schiphol-Rijk.
Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing? Do you have Marketing experience? Are you the Junior Partner Marketing Coordinator EMEA with an outgoing personality who loves building long term relationship with people? If yes, read further!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written Dutch AND English language.
In this role you will be supporting/coordinating/administer the joint-marketing strategy, plan, campaigns and program with our focus Partners. Critical elements to this role include day-to-day interaction with our Distributors, Partners, our client's Sales and Marketing teams. The role will also require this person to work very closely with our worldwide partner team.
- Own the strategic partner marketing strategy, planning and reporting processes
- Build joint marketing plans with our focus Distributors and Partners to drive demand for our joint solutions.
- Manage the Channel Communication Programs
- Drive the partner pipeline generation targets and manage joint demand generation programs
- Manage the program investment including MDF
- Support the organization of EMEA partners events.
- Execution and tracking of financial transactions
- Provide monthly and quarterly reporting and ROI on joint investment program.
- Internal and external budget communication.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
- Marketing experience
- Project management skills across multiple countries
- Experience in working with sales in driving pipeline and revenue
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English, Russian is a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a virtual team
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Willing to travel to attend business meeting, events
What do we offer
- Agency contract via Kelly
- Starting date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months, with possible extension
- Salary depending on experience: max € 2946,- gross per month based on 40 hours
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
When interested please apply via our website: www.kellyservices.nl by uploading your English resume
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.