Supply Planner (SCOL)
Four our FMCG client Unilever we search for a Junior Supply Planner to start per direct. The Supply Chain Operations Leader (SCOL) is part of Integrated Operations (IOps) department. The Iops dept. is the link between supply and demand. It is responsible to manage demand and supply in order to optimize customer casefill performance and inform stakeholders about any stock risks and opportunities. The scope of SCO dept. encloses all categories and channels of Unilever NL. SC ops oversees the stock position of all categories.
SCOLs work for one or multiple categories and are responsible for identifying stock risks following from supply risks and demand deviations and taking proper actions to mitigate these risks. The SCOL contacts factories for supply related risks and monitors demand variations with regard to baseline, promotions and repack on a daily basis. Key stakeholders of the SCOL are functions within factories, virtual factory, sales and customer service (CS);
The SCOL is accountable to deliver the targeted service level and obsoletes for its category and to initiate and accommodate improvement plans with regard to supply and demand in cooperation with its stakeholders. The objective is to improve customer service performance internally as well as externally, resulting in optimized stock levels for its category.
Managing Service Levels / Stock Allocation:
- Secure daily process of customer orders until delivery at customers' distribution centers, respecting customer delivery SLAs;
- Take proper action on demand and supply alerts coming from the Proactive Stock Management Tool and APO;
- Make optimal trade-offs in stock allocation across all customers from a total business perspective;
- Update order management database in case of demand variations which lead to low cover or out of stocks;
- Mitigate and support in supply when demand variations lead to stock availability issues;
- Mitigate supply and demand risks in case of quality issues and stay in contact with the QA manager;
- Analyze KPI reports regarding customer service levels and take corrective actions when needed to ensure improvement.
Business partner role:
- Ensure relevant and appropriate stakeholder management in order to reach alignment in the stock allocation process throughout the MCO;
- Communicate supply and demand risks and opportunities pro-actively to CD and SC stakeholders
- Responsible for stock life cycle management (clear overstock / dead stock / returns);
- Alert and capture stock to expire/ potential obsoletes (relaunches) on 'signaleringslijst';
- Manage phasing in and phasing out of all new innovation / relaunches with SU & VF with respect to obsoletes, obsoletes on raw and packaging materials;
- Organize destruction of obsoletes (incl. Business approval);
- Deliver obsoletes target, including but not limited to pro-active identification of obsolete risks caused by demand deviations and oversupply.
- Secure order fulfillment process during the weekends;
- Ensure appropriate customer communication about order fulfillment;
- Supervise and monitor the execution of tasks of the SCO and ensure excellent execution.
- Excellent communication skills (in Dutch & English)
- Knowledge of SC and CS processes
- Knowledge of ERP Systems (preferably SAP/APO)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Time management and priority setting skills
- Internal/External customer orientation
- Analytic ability
- Team commitment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or preferred Master's degree
- Background in Supply Chain or Customer Service
- At least 0/1 years of relevant work experience
- Affinity with FMCG market
- Experience in Planning or Stock Management
- Experience in/proven track record in stakeholder management
- Languages: English/ Dutch
Planning teams are split per category (f.e. Foods, Home Care, Personal Care, Refreshment and Foodsolutions). Each planning team has:
- 1 Planning manager
- Several SCOL's (depending on the category)
- Several Business Planners
- 1 or 2 Forecasting Excellence Officers
For this role, we ask you to be onsite (if possilble of course) for at least 4 days a week.
Contract duration is set until the end of June and can possibly be extended.
Name consultant Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.