For our client - one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world - we are looking for a Key Account Manager, who will collaborate closely with the Country business leaders, Sales Managers, the Pricing & Tender teams, the business analysts, and the company's strategic team to support and identify the key drivers for growth within the Hospitals, Lab's & Buying Groups and foster the relationships required to increase our market share.
The role requires skills that allow interaction with every level within hospitals including RVE responsible, Board of Administration, purchasing, and within GPO's ensuring the best possible positioning of the company within those customers.
- You will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and rolling out the key account strategy for the Netherlands.
- Relations Management
- Facilitates and plans relationships on executive and senior levels with the customer's management
- Demonstrates high negotiation skills in leading accounts and channel partners.
- Manage accounts' budget and regular forecast based on YTD figures through effective CRM management.
- Identify, develop, and drive opportunities as part of the Key Account Business Planning process
- Coordinate and support the creation of value-based offers, including tender responses, pricing, and the negotiated alignment of the offer with the customer in both direct and channel management
- Master's degree in any subject area.
- Born leader and passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people.
- Experience in Sales and/or experience with Key Accounts in the medical devices/life sciences or pharma industry is a plus.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work.
- Have outstanding analytical skills and phenomenal Excel skills.
- Have experience of either living in the Netherlands or knowledge of its market.
- Are proficient in Dutch and can communicate in English within the business environment.
- Experience in negotiating at group purchasing level with an ability to think strategically.
- An eye for business, facile with analytical tools, and comfortable with driving accountability.
- Ability to form lasting customer relationships across a broad section of healthcare professionals, and their management, and recognize their level of influence as decision-makers.
- Knowledge of conceptual selling techniques as a structured process for selling value.
- Have a valid driver's license and willingness to travel in the Netherlands.
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
T: +31 (0)639694482
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.