For our client, a company in the Tech branch, we are looking for 2 Lab Technicians based in Hoofddorp.
Our client is an international player in the consumer electronics that is setting up their brand new warehouse setting as we speak. They are rapidly expanding the (international) team in this fast paced environment. For this role you will perform electrical, chemical, physical, and radiological analysis of Electronic Components and computing peripherals
- Perform radiological tests on electronic components & interpret results.
- Utilize a variety of methods to decapsulate components, verify Die markings and record results.
- Perform chemical solvency tests to verify component surface coatings and part markings.
- Complete testing in accordance with specified internal & external requirements, including but not limited to AS6081, AS6171, AS9120.
- Perform and document detailed visual inspection of components and verify results.
- Perform quality control and calibrate equipment if necessary.
- Maintain equipment in proper working order and maintain a clean work area.
- Practice safe work habits, including complying with all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, associate's or bachelor's degree in a scientific field preferred.
- Ideally 1-3 years experience.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant computer programs.
- Exceptional analytical and research skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to write correspondence and reports.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) in different units of measurement; ability to use concepts such as fractions, percentages, and ratios.
What do we offer
- Contract directly with the client (40 hours per week)
- Competitive Salary
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects and grow with the company.
Jasper de Waal
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.