Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for Laboratory Assistant, MSAT in Hoofddorp.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual with research lab managerial skills and lab experience to work on an innovative T cell therapy for cancer treatment. As a Laboratory assistant for Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) lab, you will be responsible for lab management and lab characterization of our client's engineered T cell therapy processes and products.
* Administrative management of lab activities including planning and preparing study materials, equipment qualification/validation/maintenance, and other administrative research duties.
* Execute and document experiments to study and characterize processes for production of T cell therapies in the MSAT lab.
* Write, review and edit accurate technical documents and reports
* Work with a cross-functional team to ensure robust production of T cell therapy products
* Support investigations, identify root cause for critical deviations to maintain routine manufacturing operations and determine CAPA for manufacturing
* Other lab duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate
* Advanced degree (BSc or MSc) in cell biology, immunology, biochemistry or related field.
* The candidate will have a 1-3 years of laboratory experience, has a basic understanding in cell culture, flow cytometry, ELISA, and basic life science research.
* Ability to follow laboratory procedures with attention to detail, and successfully execute experiments at the bench.
* Comfortable in a fast-paced company environment and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
* Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent skill in Microsoft word, Excel and data analysis.
* Ability to lift over 30 lbs.
What do we offer
· Temporary agency contract via Kelly for 40 hours duration 12 months with possible extension via Kelly or conversion to client contract
· Start date: 1 January 2021
· Salary indication depending on experience: max. € 3.519,- gross per month based on 40 hours
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.