Our client is searching for a Laboratory Technician I.
The Laboratory Technician support/assist the lab supervisors/chemists by performing routine
and non-routine laboratory analysis/wet chemistry on product and in-process samples,
to support plant operations for the purpose of quality assurance/control.
Perform calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
The client is a international organisation working in the oil and gasindustry. The department looking for a Laboratoy Technician is located in Pernis Rotterdam.
* Prepare samples and ensure accurate data generation and records, in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
* Utilize analytical instruments to address quality assurance/control issues.
* Prepare chemical stock solutions and reagents, as well as set preparation standards.
* Will receive direction and support.
* Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Skills and Qualifications
* Polytechnic graduate with the background in Chemical/Process/Technical Engineering.
* Preferable experience in quality control systems.
* Dutch, English is preferred
* Minimum MLO-Diploma
* Contract untill July 2021 via Kelly Services;
* Work at an international environment near Rotterdam.
Send your resume through our website! For more information about this position you can contact Marian van Opstal (0633228137).
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.