Do you have a technical degree and lab experience? Do you want to be part of product development and test methods activities? For our client, a company in quality control of water, hygiene, food and environment, we are looking for a lab technician based in Leiden area.
What's in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world's most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments;
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth;
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best.
What you will be doing:
- Provide laboratory support to housekeeping team projects, working with multiple project leaders as needed;
- Being a member of multi-functional product development teams - supporting these teams through the generation, recording, and communication of laboratory data to the team;
- Become the team expert in a test method, running tests for the team when required and working to improve the precision and accuracy of that method through statistical experiments;
- Leadership of small, tactical projects including product improvements, costs savings, and regulatory-required reformulations.
- A two-year Technical Degree;
- Experience working in a lab environment;
- Experience in experimental design and analysis;
- Experience working with statistical software;
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Practical understanding of chemistry;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
What do we offer:
- Contract via Kelly Services of 9 months (40 hours per week)
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.