Lims Specialist (freelance)
Our client is seeking a talented and highly motivated freelance LIMS Support Specialist to join the LIMS team. The LIMS Specialist will be responsible for assisting with the support and development of their LabVantage Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), currently in use in Amsterdam and California. The role will serve as the primary technical support contact for the Amsterdam site and will additionally provide remote support for the California sites during overlapping working hours. The role is high visibility and high customer-touch, so an upbeat, positive attitude combined with a passion for delivering first in class support is essential to success. This role will reside at our Amsterdam facility. The successful applicant is independent, a great communicator, and can thrive working on a cross-site team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Provide primary technical support for our end users of LIMS in a GxP environment
* Assist in the administration and development of functionality for Kite's LIMS system
* Assist integrating laboratory equipment with LIMS system
* Collaborate with internal teams to assist creating new master data as necessary
* Identify and own support process improvements
* 2+ years' experience supporting LIMS system (ex. LabVantage, LabWare)
* Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
* Strong understanding of ITIL methodology
* Experience building master data
* Experience working in a regulated laboratory environment
* Ability to work as a member of a global cross-site team
Desired Skills and Experience
* Experience supporting JBOSS applications
* Understanding of Microsoft virtual server environment
* ANSI/ISA-95 understanding
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
* Desire to learn new technologies
* Experience with computer system validation
* B.S. in scientific or technical field, or equivalent work experience
* 1-3 years' experience
* Experience supporting a clinical, healthcare, biopharma or regulated IT environment
Please apply via the link or contact Marc Philip van Ittersum
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel werkgever. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official employer. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.