Our world needs ideas! As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors - from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber - for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 13,800 employees from 70 nations.
Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology company - yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company? We offer you exciting work as part of a team of experts who treat each other as equals. All over the world.
In our biopharmaceutical organization with sites in Germany and the Netherlands we are fast-growing, and we are always looking to attract motivated new colleagues who wish to enhance their development in every phase of life; who share our values and who would like to be part of a family.
At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product.
We are currently looking to recruit a Logistics Assistant (f/m/d) for our Logistics Department.
For more detailed information please feel free to contact Mrs. Sari Steenhauer, tel. 0031
(0)6 33 13 77 46. Please note: Agency acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
The Logistics Assistant controls the flow of stock through the warehouse, monitoring goods in and out, safely and efficiently moving and handling items and keeping stock records.
- Receiving, processing and storing incoming goods within our ERP system
- Order picking and preparing the goods for dispatch
- Issue of materials to internal customer
- Receipt of materials from production and laboratories
- Perform internal checks by means of cycle counts
- Arrange Shipments in and out
- Responsible for waste disposal
- Responsible for housekeeping within the warehouse
- Supervising GMP, compliance with legislation and regulations, quality, safety and environmental guidelines
- You reside in and are eligible to work in The Netherlands (valid work permit)
- Minimal MBO logistics
- Proficiency in the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
- Driver's license B (forklift driver's license is a plus)
- Affinity with automated systems and experience with an ERP system (Navision is a plus)
- A proactive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Experience with GMP is a plus
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
Be part of a family. Across all nations.
We are looking forward to your online application at www.wacker.com/careers
For more details contact our recruitment partner Kelly Services:
Sari Steenhauer - 0031 (0)6 33 13 77 46 -
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.