One of the biggest technological companies in the world is looking for a Logistics Hubs Operations Program Manager based in Schiphol-Rijk. As a Warehouse Project Manager in Logistics, you will work with logistics business leads to define and manage business process and implement technology roadmaps, manage change and implement new ideas effectively within the company's culture.
- You will influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach.
- The PM provides functional subject matter expertise and anticipates customer's needs.
- You will interface with multiple vendors and partners within and outside of the company to gather and synthesize detailed business requirements, assess current and future business processes.
- The PM will need to apply analytical skills to rationalize change, lead brainstorming sessions to gather requirements and follow up on committed actions
- Support high volumes of automated transactions in the Amsterdam warehouse operations and work with the suppliers to resolve any inbound/outbound discrepancies and aging orders.
- Work on longer term process improvements & documentation.
- Support stabilizing the operation to upgrade the warehouse management system. Be the onsite point of contact for operational coordination activities of special projects/requests.
- Monitor the daily Supplier Operations/Exceptions Reporting and Weekly process management/metrics reporting.
- Attend the daily operations stand up meetings and weekly suppliers alignment meetings, answer tactical requests from local teams.
- Identify and bring to the Operations Manager attention any escalations, discrepancies and propose solutions.
- Manage specific process such as packaging, scrap, DG
- Participate in Audits and follow up on actions and improvements area
- 5 + years of experience in Warehouse operations with a strong fundamental knowledge of all warehouse activities including inventory management and monitoring KPI metrics (high volume and/or highly customized logistics solutions).
- Experience leading 3PL partners to establish facts, solve complex problems, establish corrective action plans.
- Results oriented as a logistics problem solver with speed, accuracy and completeness.
- Experience in identifying corrective actions after analyzing data and implement operational plans.
- Be flexible and able to adapt in a changing environment
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 12 months (40 hours per week)
- Salary of € 27,88 per hour (monthly: € 4.832)
- 8% vacation money
- 25 vacation days a year
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Nik Peterse / Jasper de Waal
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.