For our client, a company in FMGC, we are looking for a senior Mid Term Repack Officer based in Rotterdam.
- As business partner you participate in cross functional projects promotions, informing initiators about possibilities and risks.
- To act as gatekeeper for following the repack golden rules, for example: minimum requirement of concerning costs, volume and lead-times for repack.
- Provide repack costs for input business case new repack activity
- Manage mid-term re-packing capacity (RCCP), identifying and resolve constraints
- To arrange testing at repackers, and for new sku's communicate results back to the business.
- To provide information and a model of the promotion to the re-packer to allow him to build a price.
- To manage the necessary pre-ordering set-up for the promotional products.
- To follow up, execute and communicate anything related to the development of new repack sku's.
- To arrange pack development with packaging suppliers.
- Collection of master data. Make sure that all master data is complete and create a technical document to start the master data creation process.
- Responsible for product life cycle management.
- Support and propose late differentiation initiatives.
- Maintenance and update European Shopping basket
- Update the Repack Scorecard
- To act as repack representative within planning meetings
- Deep understanding and analysis of product portfolio
- Provide the business with appealing new SKU's against lowest possible repacking costs.
- Integrity of the long-term capacity plan for re-packing (RCCP)
- Integrity of the mid-term re-packing plan
- Integrity of the mid-term material requirement plan for re-pack materials
- Master data accuracy
- Maximum use of European opportunities (i.e. ESB, reg. display)
- Quality of the Finished products
- Good in Dutch!
- Planning skills
- Basic project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Affinity with systems and digital infrastructure
- Third party management
- Proactive problem solver
- Customer focused
- Influencing others
- Analytical skills
- Business Sense, overlooking SC boundaries
- Continuous improvement
- Affinity with FMCG-market
- Bachelor's degree or equal experience
- Understanding go-to-market processes in Benelux
- Background in logistics, retail operations or marketing operations
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of ERP systems
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6,5 Months
- Salary of max € 6500 per Month, depending on experience
- Start date: 29 October 2021
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06-519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.