For our client, a Pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Manager Quality Center based in Haarlem.
As a Manager Quality Center, you'll be responsible for ensuring GMP and GDP compliance within the European Union, promoting a quality culture within the company, including being responsible for distribution and trading activities related to the company's Quality Center, and for establishing solid quality systems and procedures that are fully compliant with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Creating, maintaining and distributing up-to-date SOP's and working instructions as per company and national regulations.
- Ensuring Quality (GMP/GDP) training at a local level.
- Initiate continuous improvement of processes and ensure QA oversight.
- Be responsible for Operational implementation of Quality Management Systems including Distribution, Change Control, Suppliers, Customers and 3rd party service providers, Subcontracting and Archiving.
- Ensuring proper resolution of quality related incidents.
- Ensuring authorities inspection readiness including CAPA plan and regular self-inspection.
- Provide support to QA stakeholders, clients and suppliers.
- Engage in local management meetings with the company's other supportive functions.
- Support the company's Quality strategic business initiatives.
- Master's Degree (preferably within a Life Sciences field).
- At least 2 years of experience in Quality Management.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of government regulations and Quality regulations (cGMP & GxP).
- Proficiency with the MS OFFICE software suite.
- Experience with development and implementation of Quality System and risk assessment tools.
- Fluent English in both oral and written communication
- Being result-driven and a team player.
- Ability to thrive in complex and challenging situations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Managerial and leading skills.
- Ability to provide training and guidance to teams.
- Important: Ability to work on site (Haarlem).
T: 0626326600 or 023-7111190
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.