For our client, a Biopharmaceutical company in Hoofddorp, we are looking for a Manufacturing Laboratory Technician.
As a Manufacturing Laboratory Technician you'll be joining a newly formed Cell Therapy Team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, and where working together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity.
In this role, you will ensure that all components are adequately supplied and kitted to follow the production schedule along with the formulation and verification of all media lots, and due to the nature of the starting material (patient cells) this role requires high level of proficiency and ownership of the process and media formulation, with the highest skill level of aseptic and sterile techniques.
Your responsibilities, among others, will be:
* To perform all tasks associated with the manufacturing of clinical and commercial products following batch records and standard operating procedures ( SOPs );
* To work as part of a dedicated and committed team to execute GMP runs in close collaboration with Product Sciences, Material Management, and Quality Assurance & Quality Control;
* To assist in the development and optimization of SOPs and batch records;
* Assist in investigations required to manage deviations;
* Assist in managing change controls;
* To successfully troubleshoot processing and equipment issues;
* To strictly comply with SOPs and c GMP regulations; accurately complete documentation associated with clinical and commercial manufacturing;
* To ensure a consistent process execution to guarantee high quality output;
* To maintain cleanroom in an optimal state;
* To continuously look for improvements to the processes to increase quality and efficiency.
* Bachelor's degree (University or HBO ) or;
* MBO Level (in this case, additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education); or;
* Master Degree with a specialisation / (internship) experience in Cell or Gene Therapy / Cell Culturing
Knowledge / experience
* A minimum of 0-2 years of c GMP experience in a pharmaceutical / biotechnology manufacturing environment;
* Must have demonstrated knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing of biotechnology products, aseptic processing and cell culture products in combination with cell culture equipment experience;
* Excellent skills in Microsoft word, Excel and data analysis .
Be passionate about following SOP's, curious and interested in learning and growing;
* Be comfortable in a fast-paced, growing company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities;
* Be self-motivated and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description;
* Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written English communication skills (essential in our collaborative work environment);
* Have good judgment, problem solving and analytical skills.
* Have the willingness to work in shifts ranging from 06:30 to 24:00, as well as off-shift and weekend assignments as workload dictates;
* Have the ability to lift over 14 Kgs / 30 lbs when required
If you have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care, don't miss out on this opportunity to join us.
T: 0626326600 or 023-7111190
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.