Our client is a major international streaming service provider and they are currently looking for a Marketing Creative Producer Middle East, Turkey & Africa (META) (40 hours) in their Dutch office located in Amsterdam.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
You will lead creative innovation and production of best-in-class entertainment campaigns for the META's marketplace.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production process of our market specific campaign initiatives across paid, earned and owned channels. you will partner with marketing leads on bringing the creative vision to life by focusing on how these ideas will be produced and implemented. You will create innovative connections between our content and consumers, managing the production process of these non-traditional marketing tactics. This means that you thrive in an environment that requires you to bridge strategic, creative and technical needs. You are a senior creative producer with a proven track record of bringing marketing campaigns to life across a variety of media, spaces, and canvases. The role is based in Amsterdam and reports to the Manager of Creative Marketing Production META and EMEA.
· Effectively project managing multiple title launches to ensure timely and accurate development, production and delivery of creative assets and consumer experiences in the region.
· Driving innovation and creative excellence across Social, Digital, OOH and Experiential.
· End-to-end production management for photo and video shoots and experiential marketing activations.
· Implementation of global creative materials to deploy marketing experiences with a high regional relevance.
· Selecting and managing agencies and vendors. Owning that relationship from the initial stages - i.e. choosing the right vendor for a project to managing that relationship in the region by leading day-to-day communications, defining and tracking the scope of work, creative budgets and timelines.
· Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
Internal stakeholder management - manage priorities, keeping internal teams updated on progress and ensuring our cross-functional partners are aware of workflows, local asset production completion dates and any budget or timeline delays or considerations.
· Strong familiarity with one or all of the META market, media, vendor and preferably entertainment landscape.
· Fluency in English is required, fluency in any other language is a plus.
· A passion for storytelling, and solid project management skills.
· 7+ years crafting world-class creative direction and execution.
· Profound knowledge and experience with on-set production (360-degree campaigns)
· Solid experience in working with creative agencies and the ability to summarise internal feedback to provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback/ direction.
· Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resources, and stakeholder management.
· The ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams - to lead the exchange of information and asset delivery effectively.
· The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possessing a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong and effective judgment in the face of ambiguity.
· Comfortably keeping up to date with the zeitgeist in entertainment, culture, tech and business innovations around the world.
· Contract with Kelly Services
· Salary indication: € 12.133,- gross per month based on 40 hours
· Start date: ASAP
· Duration: 6 months
· Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.