For our client, a company in the Technical branch, we are looking for a Marketing Program Manager based in Amsterdam. If you are that great marketing person with a strong affiliation with the Dutch market then please read along.
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more.
- Help people discover and enjoy the daily utility of consumer apps through user insights, product excellence and growth marketing.
- Bring this vision to life by bringing together the full product marketing toolkit to understand user needs, influence product roadmaps, improve the quality of products for our users, drive efficient growth and invest in strategic campaigns and partnerships.
- Measuring success in terms of the healthy growth of our active user-base across different consumer apps.
- Collaborate effortlessly with regional and global teams to achieve shared goals.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in marketing or a related field.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Dutch fluently and idiomatically.
- Understanding of Dutch culture.
- Experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams in a fast-changing global organization.
- Product marketing experience, including digital and traditional media.
- Proven analytical expertise applied to product development and marketing.
- Demonstrated interest in the technology industry.
- Experience in partner management.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services until end of May 2022 (40 hours per week), due to maternity leave coverage.
- Salary of €23,46 per hour (monthly: €4066)
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Jasper de Waal & Nik Peterse
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.